100% online MSc Management
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time
This is Keele:
- 100% online MSc within 24 months
- Top 3 in the UK for postgraduate business courses*
- Global Sustainability Institution of the Year**
- 80% of research ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’***
- £7,740 total fees with option to pay-per-module
- Dedicated student support from enrolment to graduation
- Alumni discount available *PTES, 2019
**International Green Gown Award, 2021
***Research Excellence Framework, 2021
A career-focused MSc Management, designed for aspiring leaders
This 100% online MSc Management is for leaders and aspiring leaders aiming to progress into more senior roles. As you study, you’ll be developed into a well-rounded, thoughtful, active, reflective and practical professional with a genuine appreciation of strategic management and dealing with operational challenges when running an organisation.
Relating theory to real-world practice from day one, as this degree programme is studied part-time you will be able to apply what you learn as you continue to work full-time and earn, fast-tracking your professional development while you keep focusing on your career without taking a break to study.
Learn from research-active experts
This master’s programme is taught by highly experienced academics and teaching is led by their cutting-edge research.
In the latest Research Excellence Framework, 97% of Keele University’s research was classed as ‘world leading’ or of ‘international importance’ (REF, 2021) and we were also ranked top 3 in the UK for postgraduate business courses (PTES, 2019) so you can be confident that our academics will prepare you for progression towards your career goals.
A flexible course, taught entirely online
You will learn in an innovative and interactive online learning environment where you will collaborate with other postgraduate students from all over the world, giving you the opportunity to expand your global network as you participate in discussion groups and online forums alongside independent study.
This master’s in management will be assessed through a combination of coursework, presentations and group work, which will reflect the broad range of knowledge and skills you develop as you progress through the programme.
From the moment you enrol through to graduation, you will be assigned a dedicated Student Success Coordinator who will support you throughout your study journey. With six start dates a year, you’re not restricted to the traditional academic year and can begin your studies within weeks.
What you’ll learn
Throughout your postgraduate study, you will develop a range of management skills and attributes that will stay with you for the rest of your working life whilst setting you apart from other management graduates. You will learn the ability to evaluate and apply theories to various contemporary management problems, and develop an appreciation of the social, environmental and global implications of management studies.
Knowledge and skills taught include:
- Leading and complexity
- Operations and supply chain management
- Financial statement analysis
- Strategic marketing
- Managing people and organisations
- Organisational responses to sustainability challenges
As well as the core modules, you’ll have the opportunity to tailor your master’s degree with specialist optional modules in the highly sought-after areas of marketing or sustainability.
Entry requirements for home and international students
You should normally have, or be about to complete:
- A minimum of 2:2 UK undergraduate degree or international equivalent qualifications.
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
English language requirements
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 79
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CCAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Duolingo with 95 overall including minimum 85 in each element
- A degree qualification taught in English and completed within the last two years
As these programmes are delivered 100% online, you will be required to have access to a desktop computer or laptop with an up-to-date operating system and the ability to use an up-to-date web browser such Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Usage of Microsoft Office 365 is also required (access is included at no extra cost to Keele Students).
Students studying the MSc Management with Data Analytics will need to engage with a variety of tools and statistical techniques. This may include but is not limited to programs such as Python.
Programme Start dates
If you are based in the UK or the EU, you may be eligible for a government postgraduate loan to cover the full costs of the course.
More information on postgraduate funding at Keele University can be found here.
You pay tuition fees for each module taken, either module-by-module or in full at the start of your course.
If you pay module-by-module, you will pay in instalments of £645.
Leading in a complex world
Operations and Supply Chain Management
Financial Statement Analysis
Strategic Marketing: Planning, Process and Progress
Managing People and Organisations
Organisational Responses to Sustainability Challenges
Students will also choose one of these two modules:
Brand Management for Strategic Success
and one of these two modules:
Marketing Research for Contemporary Management
Contemporary Case Studies in Sustainability
Please note: students on the MSc Management programme will need to complete registration for specialist elective modules relevant to their pathway as and when the modules are taught. Further details on module availability and scheduling are available on request.