100% online MBA
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time
The Keele difference
- 100% online MBA within 24 months
- Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework – Also Top 5 in the UK (THE ranking broad based universities)
- 1st in England for course satisfaction*
- Top 3 in UK for business and administrative studies**
- 97% of research ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally important’***
- £10,800 total fees with option to pay per module
- Keele alumni discount available
***Latest Research Excellence Framework
A prestige MBA to set you apart in today’s dynamic and challenging employment market
In a fiercely competitive global employment market with complex and evolving macro and micro-environmental challenges, organisations are seeking effective, agile and multi-skilled leaders who are able to strategise, innovate, inspire and motivate employees to produce results. Taught in the context of real-world practice and designed in close collaboration with leading employers, the online MBA from Keele University has a single-minded purpose: to equip senior leaders and aspiring leaders across all industries and sectors with the sought-after knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully lead in an ethical, sustainable and transformational way.
A unique and flexible online MBA from a university renowned for student satisfaction
This online MBA has been developed specifically for adult learners and is designed to ensure that if you have work and family commitments you do not have to put your ambitions on hold. The flexible programme design means that you can study at times that suit you and, because it is delivered entirely online, it can be studied from anywhere in the world, with no need to attend campus at any time during your studies.
You will learn in a carefully crafted online learning environment, where you will collaborate with and learn from peers, engaging with fellow students on discussion groups and online forums. You will be assigned a dedicated Keele Student Success Coordinator, who will provide you with any support you need from the moment you enrol to the moment you graduate.
Our credentials of putting students at the heart of everything we do and of delivering excellent student experience are supported by our consistent top 3 rankings for student satisfaction and course satisfaction in the National Student Survey as well as in other surveys and rankings including the Guardian rankings (2019) and the PTES survey (2019).
What you will learn
You will develop the ability to employ strategic, critical and creative thinking to successfully navigate the complex management and leadership challenges of the modern workplace. The programme is structured to enable reflective learning, incorporating an exploration of your own experiences and challenges in professional environments and building on this with peer-to-peer engagement and learning.
The 100% online MBA provides you with a deep understanding of how to maximise value sustainably in a rapidly changing organisational environment that is interconnected across national and international boundaries, incorporating a diverse range of stakeholders.
Knowledge and skills taught include:
- Leading and Complexity
- Organisational Strategy
- Management of People
- Work and Organisations
- Strategic Marketing
- Digital Transformation and the Digital Organisation
The Prestige of an MBA from a university renowned for teaching and research
At Keele we pride ourselves on our academic excellence in both teaching and research and the accolades that we have received as a result. Keele has been rated gold in the latest Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), the highest rating a university can be awarded.
And in the latest Research Excellence Framework (REF), 97% of our research was rated ‘world leading’ or ‘of international importance’. This reflects the fact that many Keele academics are leading experts in their field, leading research that is pushing the boundaries for positive change in a variety of global issues. They work closely with industry partners to develop academic content that is specifically geared towards career progression and success in leadership positions.
- You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- Alternatively, we would accept a Master’s degree (or equivalent) with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- We may also consider applicants who do not hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent but who can demonstrate 5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership capacity.
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 79
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Duolingo minimum 95 overall
- A degree qualification taught in English and completed within the last two years
If you are based in the UK or the EU, you may be eligible for a government postgraduate loan to cover the full costs of the course.
Keele alumni discount: if you have successfully completed an undergraduate degree at Keele, you are eligible for a 10% tuition fees reduction, reducing total fees payable to £9,720.
You pay tuition fees for each module taken, either module-by-module or in full at the start of your course.
If you pay module-by-module, you will pay in instalments of £900.