100% online MBA Finance
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time
This is Keele:
- 100% online MBA within 24 months
- Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework – Also Top 5 in the UK (THE ranking broad based universities)
- 1st in England for course satisfaction*
- Top 3 in UK for business and administrative studies**
- 97% of research ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally important’***
- £10,800 total fees with option to pay per module
- Keele alumni discount available
***Latest Research Excellence Framework
The prestige MBA to set you apart as a leader in finance
The 100% MBA Finance from Keele University is designed for leaders and aspiring leaders with ambitions to progress to more senior and strategic roles, as well as for professionals who wish to succeed in leadership roles that involve managing, motivating and galvanising financial and accounting professionals. The Keele MBA finance has been created to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully lead in an ethical, sustainable and transformational way. It is designed to improve your understanding of technical finance and develop your ability to ask the right questions, fully understand the answers and know how to respond to them.
A 100% online MBA Finance that combines flexibility with a collaborative learning experience
One of the key benefits of the online MBA Finance is that it can be studied and completed from anywhere in the world, on mobile or desktop devices, with no need to ever attend campus. The flexible programme design means that you can study at the times that suit you and can fit your studies around work and family commitments, removing the barriers that might otherwise hold you back from achieving your ambitions.
You will learn in a specially designed online learning environment, where you will work with and learn from fellow students in group activities and study groups, engaging with peers on discussion groups and online forums. You will also be assigned a dedicated Keele Student Success Coordinator, who will support you from your enrolment all the way up to your graduation.
We’re proud to put our students at the heart of everything we do and the quality of the student experience we provide is demonstrated by our consistent top 3 rankings for student satisfaction and course satisfaction in the National Student Survey and in a number of other surveys and rankings, including the Guardian rankings (2019) and the PTES survey (2019).
What you will learn
You will develop the ability to employ strategic, critical and creative thinking to successfully navigate the complex challenges of the modern workplace. The MBA Finance is structured to enable reflective learning, incorporating an exploration of your own experiences and challenges in professional environments and building on this with peer-to-peer engagement and learning.
The 100% online MBA Finance develops a holistic understanding of successful leadership and management in fast moving environments as well as specialist knowledge and understanding of how to interrogate, interpret, strategise and lead in professional finance contexts.
Knowledge and skills taught include:
- Leading and Complexity
- Corporate financial strategy
- Financial statement reporting and analysis
- Financial innovations
- Organisational Strategy
- Management of People
- Strategic Marketing
- Digital Transformation and the Digital Organisation
A finance MBA from a university lauded for teaching and research excellence
Fundamental to what makes Keele different is our academic excellence in both teaching and research. Keele was rated gold in the latest Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), the highest rating a university can be awarded. 97% of our research was rated ‘world leading’ or ‘of international importance’ in the latest Research Excellence Framework. This is a product of the fact that many Keele academics are leading experts in their field, leading research that is pushing the boundaries for positive change in a variety of global issues. They work closely with industry partners to develop academic content that is specifically geared towards career progression and success in leadership positions.
- You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- Alternatively, we would accept a Master’s degree (or equivalent) with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- We may also consider applicants who do not hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent but who can demonstrate 5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership capacity.
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 79
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Duolingo minimum 95 overall
- A degree qualification taught in English and completed within the last two years
Programme Start dates
If you are based in the UK or the EU, you may be eligible for a government postgraduate loan to cover the full costs of the course.
Keele alumni discount: if you have successfully completed an undergraduate degree at Keele, you are eligible for a 10% tuition fees reduction, reducing total fees payable to £9,720.
You pay tuition fees for each module taken, either module-by-module or in full at the start of your course.
If you pay module-by-module, you will pay in instalments of £900.