100% online MBA entrepreneurship
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time
This is Keele:
- 100% online MBA within 24 months
- Shortlisted for University of the Year in the Times Higher Education Awards 2020
- 1st in England for course satisfaction*
- Top 3 in UK for business and administrative studies**
- 97% of research ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally important’***
- £10,800 total fees with option to pay per module
- Keele alumni discount available *Guardian Rankings 2019
***Latest Research Excellence Framework
A prestigious MBA to equip you for entrepreneurial success
The 100% online MBA Entrepreneurship degree from Keele University has been created for ambitious and creative individuals across industries, sectors and backgrounds who want to launch a new business or a new venture, or help grow their existing organisations through intrapreneurship. It equips you with the comprehensive business knowledge and skills and innovative capabilities to find creative solutions to the real issues that face organisations. Taught in the context of real-world practice and designed in close collaboration with leading employers, the online MBA Entrepreneurship intensively develops the sought-after knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully lead in an ethical, sustainable and transformational way.
A 100% online MBA Entrepreneurship designed for adult learners
The online MBA Entrepreneurship degree is ideally suited to busy working professionals and individuals with family commitments who don’t want to put their career ambitions on hold. The flexible programme design means that you can study part-time at times that suit you on mobile or desktop devices whilst continuing to work full-time. It is because the MBA Entrepreneurship is taught and delivered entirely online that you can study and complete it from anywhere in the world, with no need to attend on-campus classes at any time during your studies.
One of the key strengths of this innovative MBA is the cutting-edge online learning environment, where you will work collaboratively with fellow students and tutors in group activities and study groups. You will engage with peers on discussion groups and online forums and will be presented with opportunities to expand your professional network with online MBA students from across the globe. You will also be assigned a dedicated Keele Student Success Coordinator, who will support you from your enrolment all the way up to your graduation.
We put our students at the heart of everything we do and we believe that the high quality of the student experience we provide is exemplified by our consistent top 3 rankings for student satisfaction and course satisfaction in the National Student Survey, as well as in a number of other surveys and rankings including the Guardian rankings (2019) and the PTES survey (2019).
What you will learn
You will develop the ability to employ strategic, critical and creative thinking to successfully navigate the complex challenges of leadership, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship. The MBA Entrepreneurship degree is structured to enable reflective learning, incorporating an exploration of your own experiences and challenges in professional environments and building on this with peer-to-peer engagement and learning.
You will develop creative problem-solving capabilities, innovation and entrepreneurial skills and an advanced logic for taking action in a wide range of settings that can be applied to new business ventures, small and early-stage enterprises, and established for-profit and not-for-profit organisations.
Knowledge and skills taught include:
- Leading and complexity
- Business plan development
- Sources of finance and funding
- Creativity and innovation
- Organisational strategy
- Digital transformation and the digital organisation
- Management of people
- Strategic marketing
An entrepreneurship MBA from a university acclaimed for its teaching and research excellence
A key part of what makes Keele different is our academic excellence in both teaching and research. In the latest Research Excellence Framework, 97% of our research was rated ‘world leading’ or of ‘international importance’. This is perhaps unsurprising given that many Keele academics are leading experts in their field, carrying out research that is pushing the boundaries for positive change in a variety of global issues. Our academics have worked closely with industry partners to develop MBA programmes that are specifically geared towards career progression and success in leadership positions.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- Alternatively, we would accept a Master’s degree (or equivalent) with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- We may also consider applicants who do not hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent but who can demonstrate 5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership capacity.
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 79
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Duolingo with 95 overall including minimum 85 in each element
- A degree qualification taught in English and completed within the last two years
As these programmes are delivered 100% online, you will be required to have access to a desktop computer or laptop, with an up-to-date operating system and the ability to use an up-to-date web browser such Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Programme Start dates
If you are based in the UK or the EU, you may be eligible for a government postgraduate loan to cover the full course fees.
Keele alumni discount: if you have successfully completed an undergraduate degree at Keele, you are eligible for a 10% tuition fees reduction, reducing total fees payable to £9,720.
You pay tuition fees for each module taken, either module-by-module or in full at the start of your course.
If you pay module-by-module, you will pay in instalments of £900.